1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BT-99 Grade 6 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kevindale27, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevindale27

kevindale27 TS Member

0   0   0

For sale is a beautiful BT-99 grade VI. This BT is "1 of 100" made for Joel Etchen Guns.
    This gun is listed on Gun Broker at a starting auction price of $2500. BT's do not get any better looking than this one! The Grade VI is one step above the Golden Clays Grade. This is the same gun that my Son recently won the Wisconsin State Shoot (ATA) Sub-Jr. Title with. (We also repeated as Parent/Child Champs) He decided that he likes my Kreighoff better & I recently purchased one for him, therefore I'm selling this BT. Please contact at me at ks5@sbcglobal.net & I can email photos to you if you are interested in buying.
    Kevin Semple
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kevindale27

kevindale27 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page