1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BT-99 F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have at the Silver Dollar a Browning BT-99, 34" barrel, Invector Plus choke (1) full, straight stock, fixed comb, new in box. $1095.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

You get alot of free advertising for running your own business on this site. Why don't you get a site like Indiana Gun Clun or Joel Etchen of Jaqua's and let this forum be for us that have "A" gun or maybe 2 for sale.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Littleleo

Mike gives a lot here also, he is always willing to help anyone. I cannot see where he hurts anyone?? What is really your problem?? FYI- he has more friends on here than you or I ever will.

4. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

I have no qualms with Mike. Have never done any business with him or have never tried. My problem is he jumps on someone elses threads that are trying to sell "A" gun. He seems to have something like it at all times. He runs a business, let him pay advertising like the rest of them.

5. rrose

rrose TS Member

I agree with Cuban. Mike is good to deal with and this is a great deal for some one looking for a BT. I for one am always glad to see some one selling a decent gun for a fair price on here and dealers should be welcome especially some one that is as helpful as Mike.
    Keep on listing.
    Randy

6. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

So let me get this straight...if Mr. Newbius is a great wonderful guy, he could start posting his goats for sale on this forum site and all would be well??? Come on. What if Mr. Etchens and Jaquas and the rest of the "good guys" started posting guns for sale of the forum side. We will be swimming to shore looking for something new to read.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mike does have his own web site. Lots of people on here have web sites and use this as a place to put their items up for us to see. I would rather see more people doing it than less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.