1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BT 99 Custom High Rib F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hydeal, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

"SOLD PENDING FUNDS"

Over $2000 invested, HPI sliding comb recoil system, easy hit 5/8" tall add-on rib, easy hit cross eye dominant fiber optic sight, 1 1/16" thick kick eez butt pad, 100 straight adjustable butt plate, ported, forcing cone lengthened and 2 chokes (mod, imp mod). LOP is 14 15/16". Has blue wear, minor handling marks on wood. Comes with orginal factory box. Will take first Serious Offer as I know I won't get what I have into it out of it. $1475 includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48. PM for any additional info. Thanks for looking.

Scott

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. razor

razor TS Member

0   0   0

scott, are u still in bussiness with your HPI recoil reduction device i had u do my wifes gun and i would like to do mine. if not did someone buy yours. thanks please let me know. razor

3. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

Yes, still up and going strong. You can give me a call if you would like at (509) 276-9227. Hope to hear from you soon.

Scott

4. Brady509

Brady509 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you have a case for it?

Thanks,

Brady Gies

5. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

6. digdug13