1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BT-99 ATA Hall of Fame Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coveybuster, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

I saw one of these at one of the vendors at the Grand. I'm not sure who had it. Maybe Jaqua's. It was serial # HF0004 or something like that. I Think they wanted $2,000.00 for it. It looked really sharp. I pointed it out to my wife. She asked if I needed a third BT-99. I was very smart and did not comment. The ride home was long enough as is.

2. Buster1652

Buster1652 Member

I also had one of these beautiful trap guns. I believe they were made about 1987. Mine was issued for the state of Michigan. I couldn't make out in the picture posted
    what state was named in the banner under the eagle. Would you mind telling me which state it is.

I think that there was about 67 of these bt99s made. One for each state and some were made available to the ATA officers and or staff. There is also one in the Browning museum in Utah I think. You should call Browning and talk to their historian for the correct information.

Great looking shotgun.

Art Brown

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Just a question. Do you want to sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.