1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BROWNING BT-100 For Sale Like New!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigking, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigking

bigking Member

I have a Browning BT-100 that is like new I am wanting to sell. I bought the gun for my son and he no longer has any desire to shoot; the gun has been shot very very little. The gun has a 34 inch barrel and comes with all of the factory chokes. The gun also comes with a new browning hard case. This gun s very nice, I would rate it at 98 percent, because it has been shot a little but not much. The gun is still extremely tight as most of these Browning's are when new. The gun also has a Spear's Release trigger already in it; The gun is currently set up as a pull trigger but all you have to do is put the release hook in and it's a release. The price on the gun for everything, case included is $1750.00 plus shipping to your location. Price is FIRM and I can email pics to anyone who wants them!! Thanks

2. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

what is the diffeence between a bt-99 and a BT-100. Im looking to get a "starter" trap gun and everyone seems to point me in the direction of a BT-99.

I would love to see some photos
    Bob R

3. bigking

bigking Member

Bt 100 has the drop out trigger and higher rib.The Bt 100 is a upgrade version of the bt 99.I have owned both and the bt 100 is a better gun.

4. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

can you tell me more: does it have an adjustable comb?
    do you know what year/model it is?
    does it have standard recoil pad?
    any noticible blemishes in wood, barrel, reciever.. ??

Thanks

5. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

can you tell me more: does it have an adjustable comb?
    do you know what year/model it is?
    does it have standard recoil pad?
    any noticible blemishes in wood, barrel, reciever.. ??

Thanks

6. 320090T

320090T Active Member

Blue or SS?

7. bigking

bigking Member

The gun is sold, pending funds.Thanks for replys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.