1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning BSS 20

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mustangeric, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mustangeric

mustangeric TS Member

0   0   0

hey guys i picked up a shot gun in a trade last night and im not really a shot gun guy. Its a browning bss 20 gauge with 26" barrels. It has one imp and one modified barrel. over all the bluing is in good to great shape and the wood is very nice it does have a few handling marks which isn't bad for being 40 yrs old. feel free to ask any questions you have again im not a shot gun guy but i will do my best. asking 1900.00 obo will ship on your dime. I am located in houston tx you can call or text me at 832-twozero2 95for 6

rightbuttstock_zps6b0d56d5.jpg

leftbuttstock2_zpsdb6b7254.jpg

leftforestock_zps88df748f.jpg

rightscroll_zpsb8327ffb.jpg

rigthbarell_zpsc3e64df0.jpg

2. mustangeric

mustangeric TS Member

0   0   0

The serial # is 14XXB72 in case anyone wants it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bss 20 gauge

bss 20 gauge forum