1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BSS 20 ga 26 inch barrels SXS F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

This gun hasn't seen two cases of shells. Maybe 8 to 10 rounds of skeet/sporting and two hunting trips. It has 26 inch barrels that are choked I.C and modified. The blue is 99.99% blue is worn where the safety slides back and forth. Bores are perfect. No dings in the stock one small line in the stock. best I can describe it is a "Line". The Lop is 14 1/4 to the end of a Pachmeyer Decelerater pad. I has sling swivel installed in the buttstock and another attached under the barrels as it was to be a chuckar gun. The sling swivels could be easilr removed if the buyer so desired. this would be the ultimate game farm Pheasant, chuckar, and quail gun. 1650.00 and I will pay all freight and insurance. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Open to offers....

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I am out of town and I don't remember. If I had to guess I would say that it was silver. Jeff

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I will throw in a brand new Mec 20ga reloader with the deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.