1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Broadway FS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BL, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL

BL Member

I am offering for sale a 1963 model Browning Broadway Trap o/u 32", with
    release/release triggers by Spears Gunshop ( easily converted to pull)
    25 thousandths constriction in top barrel and 15 thousandths in bottom, choked by Skeets gun shop, stock has not been cut and will have the original factory pad. Barrels went to Art's last October because part of the rib solder was failing as many of these guns did so rib has been completly re soldered and barrels blued by Art. Gun has a little blue wear on the bottom and around the trigger guard as one would expect from a gun of this vintage. Wood finish has the original finish and has a few small dings as would be expected on a shooter. Gun is a great shooter and a good doubles gun. Gun had a new Midwest spring kit put in it last summer. Bottom line
    will be $1350 plus shipping to your FFL. You may contact me for photos and my phone by dropping the X's in my e-mail address and sending me a personal e-mail. I will repy with my phone number and pictures of the gun. Thanks. BL

2. BL

BL Member

Gun is still for sale.

3. BL

BL Member

Cuzela, I have been receiving some e-mails but I don't beleive I got yours.
    Thanks BL

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

BL

Would you take three dollars? LOL

5. BL

BL Member

After Spring Grand___I doubt that you have three dollars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.