1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BPS Trap gun for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

These were delivered this morning. Browning BPS Trap , 30" barrel, Invector + Chokes (3), MC stock. $565.00 plus shipping.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Mike that Is a nice Looking gun. I have bought guns from you before so I'll think about getting this one from you.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I had one on here for 2 weeks that had 2 boxes of shells through it for $495.00 with no takers. I finally got rid of it through a trade on another gun. I do not know why there were no takers. The gun is a very nice gun. Just not for smaller shooters.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

gll,

Is the gun that you are referencing a Shot Show gun or the new for 2007 catalogue gun. There is both a difference in the guns and the price. You may want to check that out before you post on someone's thread!

ec90t

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

ec90t, Are sure your wright on what your saying. The picture in the Browning catalog shows a silver receiver, but it is my understanding that they are going to be blue. All of this according to Browning customer service. So maybe you should look into what you are talking about before coming on here talking yack. I thought we cleared this up once before. If your so sure about them being silver. LETS SEE ONE.

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Goose2,

I'm well aware that the new ones have a blued reciever instead of the nitrate reciever. That is what kept me from buying a new one and will continue to shoot my shot show gun. There is however the issue with the carrier selector. this is only on the new model and not the shot show gun. This affected the price of the gun. A shot show gun can be had for less money. I'll say it again, check your info before posting a slam on someone elses thread!

ec90t

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

It seems that every time someone brings up the bps trap model we have to here about is it a shot show model? There are quite a few of the "GOOD" ones out there now. If the truth were known there are probably more "GOOD" ones out there than the shot show ones. By the way. I wouldn't own one without the carrier selector. It is a pain in the ass turning the gun up side down to load it. Not to mention having to cycle the receiver an extra time.

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Goose2,

Your loading technique is a little flawed. I shoot games with mine and can change shells without doing everything that you are stating. After you cycle the hull/shell out of the gun, you just move the forend slightly foreward and the carrier will be out of the way. I can change shells as fast as anyone with a M 12 or 870. I do this all without turning the gun upside down looking into the reciever.

ec90t

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

gll,

There is currently two of them listed on gunbroker. The NIB one is a shot show gun.The other that has been shot is a 2007 model. The carrier selector on the magazine tube just forward of the reciever is the tell tail.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ad for browning bps trap

browning bps trap for sale

browning bps trap guns for sale

browning bps trap shotgun for sale

browning firearms bps trap