1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BPS Micro Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crickets, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crickets

Crickets Member

I'm thinking of purchasing a BPS Micro Trap 12ga for my wife as a starter gun. Then pass on to my Daughter in a couple years. My other choices are Cutting down stock on an 870 and buy 26" or 28" barre or buy an older 1100/1187 and do the same. Trying to keep cost at/near $500. Currently she has shot a 20 Ga Winchester 1300 Youth w/ 24" bbl a couple times (too small). Anyone have experience with the Micro Trap BPS?

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Great gun for the money. You won't be disappointed.

ss

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I love the BPS and have a micro 20 gauge. I wouldn't reccomend this model for a new shooter as they do kick. Your thoughts about modifing an 1100 Remington are going to work out better for you and your family.

4. JAF1680

JAF1680 TS Member

If you are getting the micro because your wife is smaller, I would recommend checking to see if the forend grip isn't too far for her to comfortably reach. I tried one and found it very awkward. I am only 5'2" though.

Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bps micro trap

browning bps micro kick
browning bps micro trap

browning bps micro trap for sale