1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BROWNING BPS 410

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nsrailroad, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Has any one shot the bps 410 or owned one? opinions? I was hoping Remington would put screw in chokes on the 870 410, but they never listen to the shooters. I either going bps on maybe 1100 410.
    Railroad

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Railroad, Ever miced the chokes on a 410? Or put one to the pattern board? Forget about the choke and shoot. There is very little difference in the chokes. jmho

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Had the opportunity to shoot a BPS that a friend of mine just bought at a great price, and it was a great shooter! I'm used to BPSs, and the little 410 felt sweet! Broke most clays I shot at from the 16 yard line with it. I have both a 12 Trap and a 20 ga BPS, and they are both keepers!

AndyH ;-)

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The .410 BPS is a wonderful small guage pump. Very smooth cycling and trouble free. Not quite the equal of a M42 Winchester but close. Excellent gun for quail or skeet. Very good value. The M1100 Remington is a good one as well but requires quite a bit more maintenance.

5. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

I'm still bugging Remington, Trying to get a contact in the upper management.

6. olddrum1

olddrum1 TS Member

Never changed chokes in mine. No need past twenty yards. They pattern the same. Got the 28 and 410. Love both of them. I am a Remington fan but like both of these as well if not better.
    CB

7. Robert Long

Robert Long Member

nsrailroad,

I think I own the one Andy shot. I love it. I looked for a used one for about six months before I struck gold. BPS pumps are just a blast in any gauge, they are good shooters. The choke option was my reason to buy. I like to shoot all games. The chokes make a difference to me.

Good luck in finding one.

Rob

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm not a 410 fan but if I stumbled on one in 28ga. I would probably start shucking out the buckaroos

9. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Hey Calvin,Let me know if you are going to the Open. I have the gun you are looking for, 28 ga. BPS 28 in bbl., all 3 factory chokes plus 3 Briley extendeds. Guns is in very-very good shape ( I would say like new but some people on here get upset with that statement!) Selling for $400.00 which I think is a fair price for both buyer & seller. Colonel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

410 trap browning

bps 410 for skeet

browning 410 bps

browning bps 410 forum

browning bps forum