1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Booth at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GoldEx, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I will be going to the Grand this year for the first time since the move to Sparta. I have a Citori that needs a minor repair. Does Browning still have a booth there like they did in Vandalia where they would work on, clean, inspect Browning firearms?

Jeff

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

They usually have all their gunsmiths there and you can order parts as well. I had them do some minor repairs overnite already....

Jeff Graupp

3. Mike Mahaffy

Mike Mahaffy Member

Browning has a store front at the Grand. They perform repairs and "annual" service there while you wait provided the backlog isn't too long. The annual includes springs, firing pins, etc. Great value for the $40-50 it costs. Minor repairs are "as needed" and costs are very reasonable.

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Great guys. Thanks for the info. Son is competing in the AIM championshiop shoot and I need to get the bottom top ejector to eject on my wifes combo while we are there. I already have the new trip rod, just need it fit.

Jeff

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

If your Browning has a release trigger installed,
    they won't work on the gun.

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

It doesn't yet. I heard about that when I was at the Grand in Vandalia. Fortunately that was before I had gone to a release. This particular gun is still Pull/Pull.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.