1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning baby 25 ACP wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GW22, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Those are pretty SWEET! ...Especially in the original zippered leather pouch. Unfortunately, the true 99%+ condition ones are a bit hard to find and often go for about 40-50% more than the 95% condition ones. The nicest examples I've seen were when I travelled to the Ohio Gun Collector's Association shows in Wilmington. Babies are on GunBroker all the time but that's a tough way to buy if you need 99% condition. Good luck.

-Gary

2. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi larry, I have a belgian baby, i believe unfired, with mop grips nickle plated with gold trigger and pouch, gun is beautiful, a collectors gun. can email. pics if interested i can email pics. thanks doc

3. gordy h

gordy h Member

0   0   0

I have one, stanless, black grips,2 clips 85 to 95 % my opinion.Where are you located? I'm going to the Spring Grand from Wi. on Monday.Asking $375 for the Baby.Butch H

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

I have 550 rounds new, unfired and unprimed Winchester .25 ACP brass: 50 bucks shipped
    [​IMG]

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

I just sent you an email.

6. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Email sent. I have a Baby Browning in excellent condition with leather pouch. $425 plus shipping. Pictures available if interested. Lee Wild

7. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

There is a bauer for sale on 2coolclassifieds.com. It's a stainless copy.
    Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.