1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B2000 Trap F/S-real nice-take a look

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm selling one of my B2000 Traps. This gun has had light use and is in 98% shape. B2000 guns are a very soft gas gun of high quality that had the parts made in Belgium and were assembled in Portugal. They are hand engraved like the Grade 1 Superposed. Made from 74 to 81, Trap guns are rarely encountered. They have a high rib that extends all the way to the rear of the receiver, giving a very long sighting plane. The trigger breaks light and clean and they feed and function better then other gas autos in my opinion. The gun that is for sale has a 30 inch barrel with Colonial chokes installed from skeet thru full (4). It comes with TWO unaltered stocks--a Monte Carlo Trap stock and a straight comb Skeet stock that can be used for all clay games incl. skeet or Sporting clays. Both have factory Browning pads. Shell catchers are available and I will include one with this gun. Email me for pictures or call Bill at 609-658-7739. $650 gets the entire set up delivered to your dealer in the lower 48. Thanks for looking.

2. boomer

3. boomer

REDUCED to $595--DELIVERED!!

4. boomer

Sold--pending receipt of funds. Thank you for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 2000 trap stock

browning b2000 factory trap gun