1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B2000 Trap F/S--extra nice!--SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Browning B2000 shotguns were one of the finest auto's Browning ever produced. The parts were made in Belgium and they were assembled in Portugal. Extra nice fit and finish and real hand engraving on the receiver. The Trap Grades are not often seen. They have a high rib that extends all the way to the rear of the receiver. The stocks are French walnut. They are an extremely soft shooting gun and are easy to maintain. Parts are readily available but seldom needed. This particular gun is close to mint! It shows little use. All the blue is there and the wood has just a few marks on it. The thirty inch barrel is factory bored improved modified and has .025 choke. No alterations of any kind. Loads through the left side of the receiver and automatically chambers the shell. You can also load the traditional way dropping the shell in through the ejection port and pushing the close button underneath by the carrier. I'll include the shell catcher and I have a manual I believe that i will dig out too! This gun comes with 2 stocks--a Monte Carlo and a straight comb stock. So--if you want a quality semi-auto that is a little bit different--consider this one. REDUCED TO $650 delivered to the lower 48. Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a friend who might be interested in this gun--how firm is the price--and can you tell me how many rounds it has had through it---thanks Norbert

3. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

nice gun I really like it when sellers include a phone number .. Takes a lot of work out of making contact

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

REDUCED TO $650....

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Xstand, if its the same gun (which I think it is), I sold it to Boomer having been the original owner putting about 400 rounds through it. While I owned it the gun was cleaned and cared for way above average. Jim

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice gun and I have been trying to convince myself I need another one. I am a 32" guy all the way ( or longer) so if anyone has a 32" trap barrel for this gun, it may convince me I need it

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Here is the 32" bbl you need to make it sell. It is only $150 from Art who is well respected.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
b2000 trap stock
browning b2000

browning b2000 parts