1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B2000 Hi-Rib Trap w/32" Barrel F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Browning B2000 Hi-Rib Trap w/32

A MINT B2000 Trap gun with a 32 inch IMP. Modified barrel. This gun is 99% and shot very little. I bought it as a back up to several others I have and never used it. NO alterations except I replaced the original pad with a Trap Dude pad to match my other guns. I have the original pad to go with the gun. The B2000's are hardly seen anymore and are extremely soft shooting guns. I'll include a shell catcher too! Nice crisp trigger and all steel. These are guns made from Belgium parts and assembled in Portugal. They are engraved like the A-5's. It has a high vent rib that extends the entire length of the receiver, making for a very long sighting plane. It loads thru the left side like the Double Auto. A very nice Monte Carlo stock that is hand checkered, as is the trap style forend. Email for pix or call Bill @ 609-658-7739. $750 delivered--sounds high--but this one is worth it!

2. boomer

Pix sent!

3. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Would you please send pictures to this e mail address. Thanks Bob

4. boomer

Tentatively sold--pending receipt of funds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

b2000 trap stock

trap barrel for b2000