1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B2000 20ga. 2 barrels-SOLD IN 15 MINUTES!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD-A pretty clean B2000 20 bore with 2 barrels. The B2000 is a very soft shooting 3 shot gas auto that loads thru the side like the Double Auto. It's a high quality steel gun with parts made in Belgium and built in Portugal in the 70's. You see the 12 ga. guns around but hardly any 20 ga. guns. The 20 is very trim and points well. This gun has a 28 inch vent rib 3 inch Mag barrel bored full and a 24 inch slug barrel with 2 3/4" chamber. I've never seen another B2000 20ga. slug barrel. I'd rate the gun at 85% or so overall with exc. bores and mechanics. You will be pleased with the condition. Very nice french walnut with original FN buttplate. The slug barrel is Cyl bore and makes a fun upland gun too! There is a QD swivel stud in the pistol grip. A bargain at $499 delivered in the lower 48. Email me or call me @ 609-658-7739
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

boomer, well done. All you had to do was mention "Double Auto" in the thread and SOLD. The 20 ga guns are desirable. You sure get nice stuff!
    Doug Allison

3. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

0   0   0

I actually have 2 of these 20 gauges, both with slug barrels. They worked great when hunting in the shotgun only areas of NY in years gone by. Out to 100 yards using the iron sights & cheap Remington slugs, they would do the job every time. Light, easy to carry, point like a dream....great guns! I would like to pick up a ribbed barrel for 1. By the way, anyone who says a 20 gauge isn't enough for deer has never seen one in action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning 2000 20 ga for sale
browning 2000 barrel
browning b200 20ga

browning b2000

browning b2000 12 ga 2barrel
browning b2000 20 ga barrel
browning b2000 20ga

browning b2000 barrel for sale