1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B-80 Left Hand Trigger Conversion

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by btyler12000, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btyler12000

btyler12000 TS Member

Hello everyone, I have a Browning B-80 that I want to convert to a left handed safety for my son. In the user manual it says that an optional left handed safety can be installed by a gunsmith. I have searched to the end of the internet but can't find a conversion. Does this mean that a gunsmith can switch the safety without changing out any parts? I have sent a few emails to gunsmiths but haven't received a response. I have learned that the B-80 and Beretta 303 are virtually identical guns with many interchangable parts but how close is the 391 to the B-80? I did a search here and found the following from wolfram "The beretta 391 safety reversal is extremely simple and is described in the owners manual. Just depress the detent ball with a small flat blade and push the button out, flip ends and reinsert. There is no need to remove the trigger group from the gun." Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Brad

2. btyler12000

btyler12000 TS Member

Anyone?

3. tj303

tj303 Member

Cole is the man to call.
    http://www.colegun.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning b 80 left hand safety