1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning B-2000 reliability

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ANTRIM UDF, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Shot a B 2000 last night, like new in box. Crushed 24 and missed one on a flinch. Me. What is the record on these Belgium made trap guns/parts availability?
    Likes and dislikes?
    TIA

2. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

I have had one for over 30 years though not a trap model. I have used it for hunting,skeet, sporting clays putting 10,000 rounds though it. Points well handles nice easy shooting. Down side is parts can be hard to come by, service and parts sold to an outfit in Canada. Trigger is also a problem as it is not easy to fine tune. If you want a automatic trap gun go with the berreta or remmington. JMHO.

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've shot a B2000 Trap for 10 years and own 3 of them. The gun has been a solid performer and very light on recoil. It shoots doubles flawlessly with never a malfunction. The high rib trap models with the rib extending back over the receiver are fairly scarce. Parts are no problem and shell catchers are available from T&S Industries.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

the 2000 is great if you are only shooting one type load either 2 3/4 OR 3" they will not interchange with out changing barrels that was the main reason browning dropped it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 2000 durability