1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by littlebear, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Does Browining have a service center at the Grand? If so does anyone know if they will be doing simple work overnight?
    Thanks

2. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

DTD, yes they will probably be there. they have been the last 2 years. They worked on my wife's gun last year for us. They do most of it while you look around and shop. they had her gun back in 2 hours. Hope this helps.

Jimmy

3. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Jimmy,
    Thanks, that is what I was hoping for. I need some spring work done and I want to drop it off midday on Monday and pick it up midday on Tuesday.

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

They rebuilt my BT-100, (new springs, cleaned,etc) at the Grand last year for the princely sum of $25 or $30. It seemed to tighten everything up,and I think they had it done in an hour. I thought that was great service from Browning. Very friendly and helpful people also.

5. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Just one more good reason to attend the Grand
    DTD

6. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Yes Im sure that Browning wiolol have a booth there. They went through my XT^ top single last year. Total cloeaning lube and two new firing pins cost $30.00 and done in a short while. You will be well satisfied. alex Kotter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.