1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning any gun news whats in, whats out

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by threedeuces, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I would try and help out here but to tell you the truth I quite shooting Brownings 4 years ago.

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

What they need to build is to re-intoduce the ST-100 with 32" bbls for about $6K....

3. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

I can't find the XT trap unsingle with a blued receiver on the Guns Unlimited web page. Could you tell me where it is? All I can find are the XT combo sets with a silver finish.

Thanks.

Ted K.

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Back in the Spring, the Browning web site showed the blued receiver with gold as an unsingle. This gun was only on the site for a few days then gone. Go to www.gunsunlimitedomaha.com and do a gun search. You won't see pics but the guns listed as unsingles only are the blued ones. I want one so bad and am trying to save the cash.
    Doug Allison

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

BTW, I think they are going to bring back the Browning Double Automatic model with the Gold gas system. I would buy one in each color.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.