1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning and Remington chokes F/S or trade

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bodybuilder, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I have a Browning Invector plus marked XF, It apears to be an aftermarket choke because it does'nt have the usual notches in the top but I can't swear by who made it, Flush fit and excellent cond. Also a flush fit Remington marked Trap full also excellent cond. Would Like to trade for Remington Extended full choke tube or sell for best offer. Thanks

2. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

3. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

I would be interested in the browning what do you think for a price.

4. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

How about $20 shipped? Just a guess. Thanks Gary

5. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

How do want to be paid send me an email krconst@cox.net

6. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

685, I did'nt know what the choke was worth that is why I said best offer, I had never heard of this company you said sells them for $18 shipped but I guess they do. I would have sold It for $15 I really did'nt know. So we both not knowing agreed on a price of $20 shipped and now since someone that had no interest in it at all and It was a savings of $2 chimmed in with their opinion I Lost the sale, Not a big deal, I'll still eat this week but I Love It when someone who has nothing in a deal ruins it for someone else Just because they have nothing else to do. Thanks again 685

7. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Ed, I tried to e-mail you but it was returned, $30 for the 2 shipped. Gary Lowe 202 3rd street Spencer,WV 25276 e-mail gwlowe25271@yahoo.com Thanks

8. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Chokes sold

9. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

685, Apology accepted and I send one back to you, It was'nt a big enough deal to get upset over. Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.