1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning 525 - Ejector replacement ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ysr_racer, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Hi,

Somehow I lost the ejector from my 525. It was there when I was shooting it, but gone when I went to clean it.

The funny thing is the Ejector Extension is still there.

Anyone know how much the part is, how much to fit it?

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Thanks Eddie !!

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

YR, You may want to check prices with Browning as well. They have all the original parts at good prices. I've "Heard" That Brownells parts can be abit high on certain items so it would be worth checking out. While Brownings repair center will take months to get your gun back their part department is pretty good at sending parts out right away. Good Luck with your repair. You more than likely will need the screw as well. Sounds like it got loose and fell out and you lost the ejector. break em all Jeff

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Thanks guys, I ordered it from Browning for $17 plus shipping. I had to grind a screw driver to fit, and stone the breech face end, but it was a piece of cake.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

While your working the face of the ejector flush with the breech face, slip a piece of paper behind the ejector head and then finish it flush again. Doing this will prevent the ejector head from leaving an impression on the receiver face, when a little debris gets behind the head.

Doug

6. MKillian

MKillian TS Member

If that ever happens to you while you're shooting a comp (except doubles) take the ejector from the unused barrel and put it where you need it until you can replace the lost one..

Mike K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning shotguns ejector removal

how much to have ejector replacement of browning shotgun

how to change ejectors on a browning 525

replace ejector browning 525