1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Browning 500 G

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Cardude, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardude

Cardude TS Member

0   0   0

Iam cleaning out safe and I have for sale a very good Browning 500G auto shotgun 30 inch step rib barrel with screw chokes The wood is burl walnut that is easily 98% And the metal has no bluing wear at all ! The gun cycle perfect and when buyer recieves i will give a 2 day inspection or your money back ! Priced at 475.00shipped to your FFL ! Thanks For Looking And God Bless !
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. kyle Chamness

kyle Chamness TS Member

0   0   0

what does the "G" mean?
  3. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

the "G" stands for gas operated if I remember correctly, because there was also a "R" model that was recoil operated, I once owned a "R" model. good guns but the R kicked more, like all recoil operated guns. I think browning was looking for a relacement for the old A5 and tried to see how these would sell, well they didn't so the quit making them.
  4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

That has a beautiful piece of wood for a field grade gun
  5. Cardude

Cardude TS Member

0   0   0

reduced 25.00 dollars
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.