1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BROWNELLS Great folks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I can't say enough great things about Brownell either.. In all the years I've dealt with them.. they have been flawless.. The 2 times the product was not up ton my liking.. I got a full refund...no questions asked... Truly a GREAT company.. All Good.. Mike

2. Barry

Barry Member

Pete Brownell is running for an NRA directors seat. Vote for him! He's a great asset for gun rights and the gun industry!

3. bigmike

bigmike TS Member

Brownells always has good service.Been dealing with them for years,good people. regards,bigmike

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I called them today to order some Beretta parts. When the lady I was talking to noticed some part numbers didn't add up, she got a gun tech dude on the line pronto and he straightened it out. We were on the phone for 1/2 hour and she wouldn't give up till it was right.

Now thats service.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Setterman.. you didn't get lucky.. They are ALWAYS that helpful.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

The only issue I've ever had with them is the price. They are usually a bit higher than other vendors. It's sometimes worth the extra cost for the peace of mind, knowing you are getting the right stuff and it will be there as promised. They do have a rather unique collection of tools and parts, so there are some instances where they might be the ONLY source for an item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.