1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brown County Sportsmens Greenbay Wi.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maka, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maka

maka Member

Had the oppurtunity today to shoot @ BCS. What a super facility! Six combo trap - skeet fields. Totally handicap access. Good targets and great people. Now my bias, my son and wife live in area. Next, first grandchild, a boy; week old. Granny ask to sit for awhile. So my oppurtunity. Club is 15 mins. away. Got back just in time to enjoy my personal time with grandson. Cannot get any better!!

2. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

Shot there a couple times, my take was guys were kinda snobby, to me anyway. Is a very nice facility.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Svedes? Norvegens? Poles? Snobs? Huh?

4. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Packer fans........

5. fly

fly Active Member

I'm a member, and they aren't snobby people.

Phil,

6. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

We are not snobs. . . We are Cheese-heads with shotguns

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

War Wagon, LOL.

I would like to know which members are snobs. I have room for another head on my den wall.

Juniors half price, Seniors free membership after 3 years paid, Open rounds a very reasonable 3.50 because most of the work is done by members. Leagues 3 nights a week, Open shooting Wednesday, Friday and Sunday AM and Saturday afternoon.

Ignore the rumor about all the fish in the lake, no doubt started by someone who wants to weaken my trap scores.

HM

8. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Get to know these guys,They are great-Run excellant ATA shoots & give great prises.They also belong to a winter chain with a bunch of smaller clubs.Have attented several-- great food & lots of fun-THEY EVEN ALLOW YOOPERS.JIM C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.