1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browing Ultra XT or XT F/S test fired only...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by little gambler, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Browning Ultra XT Trap or XT Trap for sale. I’m not sure how to tell the two apart, but I will describe this gun: Test fired only--Less than 200 rounds through it. 30” factory ported, factory choked barrels. HiViz sight on end with several inserts and sizes. Factory adjustable trigger, 15” LOP to 14 ½” I only have the one trigger blade that is curved off to the right and swelled back for a right hand shooter. Current chokes I have for this gun are MOD/Full. Nice wood has right hand palm swell. Checkering is near 98% wood finish has one nick about the size of a #5 pellet on left side of the buttstock just below the back of the comb. Factory Browning pad. In a factory Browning fitted case. This gun is as new gets without buying one new without the new price. 1675.00 To your FFL. Buyer pays shipping. Email for more info l.g.

2. little gambler

Gun is sold pending funds as of 12:02 am. Thanks l.g.

3. little gambler

Gun is available again. I have located all extras for this gun, IM extra tube, choke tube wrench, extra trigger blades, and extra HIVIZ inserts for the sight. l.g.

4. trap906

trap906 Member

hello. I've been looking for one of these. can't afford outright purchase. I have a nice beretta 682x combo I would trade though. It's in a hard plastic case and also have original cardboard boxes too. 30" o/u im& full fixed choke. 32" top single overbored to .735 and 4 choke tubes, all done by Angleport. has monte carlo fixed comb, adjustable butt plate with kick eze pad. gun is about 90% shape good solid shooter. I really want a xt and don't want or need a combo gun. the xt just fits me better since I'm "vertically challenged",,,I'm short would like to trade even up. or maybe someone would like to buy my gun? $1750.00... thanks .........Rob

5. little gambler

Trap906,

Sorry but I am not looking to trade for anything but cash........however that truck vault that has wood doors on here has made me think twice about how that would look so good in my excursion........ l.g.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

L.G.
    I know you said you weren't interested in trades but I'll try any way. I've got an ANIB Winchester Select Energy 32" Sporting. If no interested good luck with yours. Merry Christmas to all and to all good shooting. Jim W

7. little gambler

Christmas is coming, this will fit under about any size tree. l.g.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This looks like a very good value--

regards from Iowa

Gene

9. little gambler

10. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Rob

What is the LOP on the Beretta? Omaha

11. trap906

trap906 Member

I'll have to measure to make sure, but angleporting put the adjustable butt plate on and only removed enough wood to bring it back to original length. I'm at work tonight {firefighter}.. so I will try to get measured tomorrow and get back with you.. Rob

12. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Difference between the Ultra XT and XT. One word Ultra. There was some copy right thing for ULTRA XT so it was dropped. same great gun. also the Ultras had the standard white beads and different adjustable comb.

13. little gambler

Sold. Thanks for the emails. l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.