1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browing Claymaster Shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I was wondering if anybody has or has had this stlye of shooting glasses? If so what are your thoughts on them?

Corey

2. gasman03

gasman03 Member

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have both the ACE and Claymasters. Let me start by saying I only have these becouse I have not found or decided on a higher grade of glasses. I like wrap style. OK
    ACE good for the money fit me well lenses ok held up nice for scratches. Problem rubber piece on on ear stems keep falling off. Good for the glovebox.

CLAYMASTERS..love the lenses. The vermillion works very well for me. Ive started to like the pale blue lens for dark days and under lights. Prefer pale blue over the light yellow. The dark lenses are also good for those very bright sunny days. scratches non yet. The coverage on the wrap is great.
    PROBLEM ...do not think browning had much imput from shooters on these. Frame is seen to much when mounting the gun. The adjustable nose piece, I cant be nice here. SUCKS. For the price range they are the better of most I tried. If you can try them first DO IT. Most that have tried mine cant stand the frame/nose piece in their sight.

All in all I like them. When I do find a better pair they go in the glove box for driving.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

5. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I have never shot with glasses but I would like to get some so when I go to a club where they are required I will have them. I ran across these on Ebay and was looking at the price and the interchangable lens. Thanks for the feedback.

Corey

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Best glasses for just to have...Walmart smith and wesson frameless. 8.00 bucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.