1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browing BT99 Pigeon Grade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by markgt, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markgt

markgt TS Member

0   0   0

Beautiful Browning BT99 Pigeon Grade For Sale.
    32" barrel, Fixed Choke, Adjustable but plate and in god condition.
    Not had very many rounds through it.If this is something you are interested in e-mail me at marktormey@comcast.net
    Asking $2000 not to many of these out their.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Mark, any history about the gun? What is the choke? Full? IMP mod? Jim

3. markgt

markgt TS Member

0   0   0

It has full fixed choke, bought it before i got married, got married and haven t really shot since. That was 13/14 years ago. Just starting to get back into shooting but am more into five stand and sporting clays now.

4. markgt

markgt TS Member

0   0   0

Kevin,
    I replied twice and they both bounced back @ me then i tried a third time and it seemed to go through. Let me know if you didn't receive my last e-mail.

5. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

MARK says SOLD

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I recently sold a Pigeon Leo's Special for similar money and felt like I gave it away. Your gun is fairly priced.

Are you sure this is not a Leo's or Etchen Special. Every BT-99 Pigeon I have seen (only a few) had the silvered receiver with deep relief engraving and no gold inlays. I have also heard them referred to as Grade VI. Your gun appears to be an upgrade from a Pigeon. If you contact Browning with the ser# they will give you info as to original sale date and to what dealer along with the dealer paid price. If it was sent to Leo's or Etchen you probably have a gun that is upgaded and more rare/valuable.

Good luck with your sale, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt 99 pigeon grade

browning bt 99 pigeon grade for sale

browning bt-99 pigeon grade

browning bt-99 pigeon grade trap gun
browning bt-99 pigeon grade value
browning pigeon grade bt 99
bt-99 pigeon grade
bt-99 pigeon grade for sale