Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROKEN CLAY PUT A DENT IN MY FORARM-HELP?

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  STS / NITRO 27 
#1 ·
BROKEN CLAY PUT A DENT IN MY FOREARM-HELP?

I was shooting skeet and when i was on the low house doubles station a broken clay target hit the forearm of my brand new Caesar Guerini and put some bad dents in the checkering. I am still really sick over it! Does anyone have a miracle cure for this? THANKS!

Ryan AKA (sts / nitro 27) INDIANA

#5 ·
It took me alittle time to figure out what everyone was saying when they said "INCOMING" Now I know what they meant! I've had broken target pieces in my hair and even found a few in my bra!!!! :0-)

#6 ·
You may be able to "swell" them out with a wet cloth and a hot iron. Call me and I'll discuss it with you if you wish. (760)788-8888. Mike Gregory

#7 ·
Gives a whole new meaning to dead-a-pair...LOL

Along those lines, the Inland Empire Trapshoot in Spokane is having the Hooter's "Perfect Pair" doubles a week from this friday I think.

Okay..back to the topic at hand...you may be able to steam the dent out with a wet cloth and iron, but I have not done this myself. A friend had luck with a rifle stock, but your mileage may vary.

#9 ·
THANK YOU TOO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP EXCEPT "PERAZZIBIGBORE"!!!

I UNDERSTAND HIS HEAD HAS SWELLED UP SINCE HIS SIGN ON NAME HAS THE WORD PERAZZI IN IT. OR MAYBE HIS MOMMY DIDN'T LET HIM GO SHOOT TODAY TO GET SOME PRACTICE IN SO HE CAN TRY TO BEAT AND PICK ON SOME OTHER INEXPERIENCED SHOOTERS OR FORUM MEMBERS! JUST JOKING!!!

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP AND COMMENTS! EVEN THE ONE PERAZZIBIGBORE SENT. HE TAUGHT ME THAT THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT ARE BETTER NOT ASKED EVEN THOUGH EVERYWHERE I GO SHOOT EVERYONE HELPS EACH OTHER OUT AND SAYS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!

STS /NITRO 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.