1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BROKEN CLAY PUT A DENT IN MY FORARM-HELP?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by STS / NITRO 27, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

BROKEN CLAY PUT A DENT IN MY FOREARM-HELP?

I was shooting skeet and when i was on the low house doubles station a broken clay target hit the forearm of my brand new Caesar Guerini and put some bad dents in the checkering. I am still really sick over it! Does anyone have a miracle cure for this? THANKS!

Ryan AKA (sts / nitro 27) INDIANA

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Dont shoot skeet!

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

"Dont shoot skeet"...How did I know that was comming? Ziggy

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just consider them to be marks of experience and only the best shooters in the world have them on there gun.

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

It took me alittle time to figure out what everyone was saying when they said "INCOMING" Now I know what they meant! I've had broken target pieces in my hair and even found a few in my bra!!!! :0-)

6. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    You may be able to "swell" them out with a wet cloth and a hot iron. Call me and I'll discuss it with you if you wish. (760)788-8888. Mike Gregory

7. dibbz

dibbz TS Member

Gives a whole new meaning to dead-a-pair...LOL

Along those lines, the Inland Empire Trapshoot in Spokane is having the Hooter's "Perfect Pair" doubles a week from this friday I think.

Okay..back to the topic at hand...you may be able to steam the dent out with a wet cloth and iron, but I have not done this myself. A friend had luck with a rifle stock, but your mileage may vary.

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

That's one reason we trap only shooters aren't warm and fuzzy about you all skeeters. On combination fields your pieces often do that to our guns or bodies. Been hit in the side of the face more than once. Drew blood.

9. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

THANK YOU TOO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP EXCEPT "PERAZZIBIGBORE"!!!

I UNDERSTAND HIS HEAD HAS SWELLED UP SINCE HIS SIGN ON NAME HAS THE WORD PERAZZI IN IT. OR MAYBE HIS MOMMY DIDN'T LET HIM GO SHOOT TODAY TO GET SOME PRACTICE IN SO HE CAN TRY TO BEAT AND PICK ON SOME OTHER INEXPERIENCED SHOOTERS OR FORUM MEMBERS! JUST JOKING!!!

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP AND COMMENTS! EVEN THE ONE PERAZZIBIGBORE SENT. HE TAUGHT ME THAT THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT ARE BETTER NOT ASKED EVEN THOUGH EVERYWHERE I GO SHOOT EVERYONE HELPS EACH OTHER OUT AND SAYS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!

STS /NITRO 27

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.