1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brochure for ATA shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Johnson, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Our club is new to putting on ATA shoots and we need some direction as far as making the mailing Brochure or pamphelt. Does anyone have a spread sheet or format that we as a club could get to make our own Brochure? Probably not using correct english, but you know what I am talking about. Thank you. Scott

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Scott,

If you or any of the members have an old program from any other club you can pretty much figure it out from looking at that ... Dates and times might change but the rest is pretty standard unless its a big shoot ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

What Bill said.
    If no one has an opld program, I'll see if I can find one to send you by snail mail or can scan it and email to you

Bob

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

If you are looking to find out how to lay it out on a tri-fold page ... use Microsoft Word and under page layout, select columns and use three columns.

Here is a list of the required contents from the ATA rule book.

1. An official written program for every shoot must be published or posted. (Note: the program may be handwritten or in email form). The program must, at a minimum, list all fees, events, options, trophies, penalty handicap yardage (if used) for the shoot. It is required that ATA shoot programs indicate the specific amount of fees collected on behalf of the ATA. ATA fees must be set apart from all other fees and charges made by shoot management and are to be escrowed for payment to ATA . Programs should be made available and/or sent to an up-to-date list of shooters.

WPTs suggestion is a good one. Bill Malcolm

5. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

That is what I am looking for a Microsoft word formatt for making the brochure and being able to fold it in 1/3's. I just did not know if there was a specific one or not. I have old brochures, just was not sure where to go to make our own. Scott

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Scott, check out the website for Kalispell shown above simple and to the point. The cost of postage is getting to be a real concern especially if your mailing list has a lot of people who would probably never show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.