1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Broadhead WI

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by headsup2, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headsup2

headsup2 TS Member

Does anybody shoot at Broadhead? If you do can you send me some information on the club?

Thanks

2. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hi headsup, Yes I shoot a Brodhead when they have ATA shoots, nice little 5 trap but they only use 4 most of the time. They have a ATA shoot on the 15th and the 29th of this month. If you need more info email them at timbers@vbe.com. hope this helps the club phone is as follows 608-931-0337 ask for Len he's the owner. Shoot well and often Steve F.

3. headsup2

headsup2 TS Member

Thanks Steve. I did talk to Len today. The last time I shot there was about 10 years ago. I will be there on the 15th. I hope this foot of snow we are going to get tonight and tomorrow is gone by then. Carl

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I would like to speak to someone from broadhead about an old friend that lives there. email me if you live there. Thanks guys

5. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Sorry Trpshrt, I live in Northern illinois, can't help you out Sorry Steve....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.