1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brng 525 12g Sport 30 SOLD pending funds.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jerseyshooter, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

For sale is a Browning 525 Sporting, Grd 1, 12g, 30" bbls, ported, 14"LOP, upgraded recoil pad, 5k rounds shot through it,lever still to rt of serial number, SN is an MX number, 7 chokes, very good condition, never had any problems with it. Really nice Guardforce case. 1600 with case, 1350 no case...that will include shipping to lower 48. PM and I will answer any questions. I live in Anderson SC now if you prefer FTF. Thanks RICH
    jerseyshooter_2009_080615.jpg

jerseyshooter_2009_080614.jpg

jerseyshooter_2009_080622.jpg

jerseyshooter_2009_080623.jpg

jerseyshooter_2009_080624.jpg

jerseyshooter_2009_080625.jpg

2. Mike W

Mike W Member

0   0   0

What is the poundage of the triggers? What chokes are included and what make are they.

Thanks,

Mike W

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Pics are of a Grade 3, not grade 1. Great buy. Bob

4. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Smithy 47 how can you tell it is a Grade III? I am totally cool that the fellow I sold it to got a great deal. I paid grade I price for it so I have no worries...love to know how you can tell from my very NON professional pics! Thanks and good for my buyer in S. Dakota...its cold up there and they deserve a good deal!

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I replied to your PM. The grade 3 has much more engraving than the grade 1. The dead give away is the braded 1/8" line that comes down from the top of the reciever and forms a semi-circle on both sides then comes straight back towards the stock. The grade 1 does not have this and is pretty plain compaird to the grade 3. Also, the underside has much more engraving on it than the grade 1. Happy to help. Go on Gunbroker, the shotguns for sale there have good pics of grade 1 and grade 3's.(I have one in each guage, all grade 3's). Bob

6. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Well don't that beat all?! I always thought it was a right pretty gun! Thanks for the information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.