1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brittany Shooting Park (IL) program??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 27AA, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27AA

27AA TS Member

Tal,Brittany is shooting a doubles marathon on saturday. starts at 10:00...Randy

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Tal/IL

I received a program from the Brittany for this weekend in today's mail. The program for Saturday, July 12th lists a 500 bird doubles marathon, $22/100 + fees. There is no mention of any other registered targets on the 12th.

Sunday's events include 50 pair of doubles followed by 100 ea. 16 yard targets, then 100 handicap targets.

The program starts at 10am both days with practice traps open at 9:30am.

I also received a separate mailing from the Brittany listing non-registered events to be held Saturday. July 12th. It is billed as the 1st Annual Quail forever (sic)and Pheasants forever (sic) Open. It appears to be a team event which includes but isn't limited to SCTP teams. It is sponsored by the Quail Forever Claybird Chapter.

There are more details for the non-registered event than I can cover here but the program lists the following contact names and numbers:

ISTA Southern Zone director: Gary Laurent 217-825-7072

Tim Caughran: 618-791-3909

Larry Mohr: 618-278-4462

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.