1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brittany Indian Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

What a great shoot. The scores were high all weekend. Steve Johnson had a great weekend. 100x100 doubles sat I think 100x100 singles and 97x100 from 27. Sunday another 100x100 singles and 100x100 FROM THE 27 yd line. Everyone seemed to shoot good . My doubles squad on sat had 100-98-97-97-97. What a pleasure shooting with these shooters. Only 1 target was missed on the second 50's. There was a 98 and 2 97's when I left before the handicap was over. Well run only wish more shooter could have enjoyed the weekend. Economy or change in target year sure brings downthe attendance. Norm

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Best background in the Midwest. Sorry I couldn't be there.

3. happy

happy Member

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Norm:

I don't know about any of his other events but Steve ran 100 from the fence yesterday using reloads stuffed with home made shot. It sounds like one of those trapshooting 'stories' but he really did.

sissy

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

We miss Brittany terribly!

Moved away in 2000 and wish we were back with about the friendliest people and best club around...:(

milt and jimette

6. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

It was a great day, nice crowd, and Recoil Sissy and I showed them all how to break singles. (We should have used a hammer)............Roger

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Where can we find information on the Brittany Indian Shoot?

Keith Miles - HIYU INDIANS - Membership Chair

8. happy

happy Member

What do you want to know? I don't think you'll find anything posted. Maybe at Brittany shooting park web page. norm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.