1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Britt Robinson Video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Did Britt Robinson ever make a how 2 video?

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

If he had, we would see the same thing only done much faster. He could break a pair of doubles faster then anyone I've ever had the opportunity to watch.

Big Jack

4. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

Britt did a interview for another web sight(it has a I in front of its name). he states he wont do a video because what I and you need to work on are two differant things. everybody is different one video cant cover all that. I will say if you get the chance take leasons form him. one of the nicest people you will ever meet. plus you get to hear stories of some of the king pins in their youth.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

rollnblock, I couldn't agree more. Britt is first class all the way, and a superb teacher too. he will build on your strengths and try and correct your weaknesses. He does NOT try to turn you in another Britt. Having shot with him that would be impossible. Watching him shoot doubles is a religious experience.....

Ron Burr

Lethbridge, Alberta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

britt robinson trap videos