1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Britt Robinson Schedule???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lyndon Shumaker, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

How do you find out Britt Robinson's schedule of clinics?????

Thanks

lyndon shumaker

2. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

I believe you can google Britt Robinson in Tahoka, TX and he pops up. He has always encouraged folks to call him. He's pretty informal about it all.

3. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Call britt at 1-806-998-5025. Allen

4. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

Thanks for the number

lyndon

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

He's here in Pocatello today, tomorrow, and Sunday. I had a late cancellation and have one spot available for Sunday. He heads over to Boise Sunday night, and I expect he will be there for the Idaho State Shoot through Memorial Day Monday, but I will ask him tomorrow morning, and where he plans to be after Boise.

He worked five of us pretty hard today. I shot about 500 shells, mostly handicap and doubles. I think all of us showed quite a lot of improvement. I'll get to see Sunday afternoon at the Inland Empire Handicap, and next week at the idaho State Shoot.

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

He will be in Boise Monday through sometime Thursday, and then head for home. He said if you want to know his schedule, just call him up and ask him. The number in Allen's post above is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.