1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Britt Robinson Clinic in Texas - SIGN UP NOW!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by xandermc, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xandermc

xandermc TS Member

We have arranaged two one day trapshooting clinics to be conducted by Britt Robinson in Marion, Texas just outside San Antonio on Wednesday August 29th and Thursday August 30th from 9:00 A.M. until about 5:00 P.M. each day. Britt will go over numerous items and you can expect to shoot beween 400-500 targets in a day. Cost will be $200.00 for the one day clinic plus target costs. Come prepared to learn a lot from Britt Robinson as he will give as much individual attention to each shooter and their issues or problems they may be having. Class size will be limited to five shooters per class. We have one opening on Wednesday and four open on Thursday. Please email me if you have questions or plan to attend or you can call (830) 914 2182. Your spot will ONLy be held once we have received your $200.00 check or credit card so this will eliminate no shows. Hurry as all classes will be full for what will surley be a great learning experience.

2. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

Britt Robinson, that would be a great clinic. I had the pleasure of watching him shoot at several Grands in the 70's. One of the Best. Wish Texas was a wee bit closer: I'm in Pennsylvania. Should be a great day.

3. xandermc

xandermc TS Member

^^^ up

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

the very best teacher and a fine gentleman too!

5. xandermc

xandermc TS Member

There are still some slots available to take this class. Call to reserve your spot. 830-914-2182 or email at bcsrths@sbcglobal.net

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Britt has done clinics at the Pocatello Trap Club for three or four springs in a row now, and we will keep having him back for as long as he will come. Just as examples, one gal from here made the 27 yard line at our Western Grand and is likely to make the All-America team. Two years ago before Britt's clinic she was your typical C/D 19 yard shooter. Another guy from this year was about B/22/C before the clinic. He finished the year AA/27/AA and won the Western Zone preliminary handicap. Not everybody will have those kind of results, but I have never had a participant tell me they did not get full value for their money.

7. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

$200 for the 8 hours with Britt seems to a pretty good price. He has been HIGHLY respected here in Texas for many years. How much do lessons cost from, lets say Kay Ohye?

8. xandermc

xandermc TS Member

up^^^^

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Kay used to charge $450 for a three dayer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.