1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

British sailors

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by handlepuller, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

So what's up with these British sailors talking on t.v., writing letters, etc. about how their country and our's, are doing these illegal things, need to withdraw, had them in Iranian waters, etc.

What about a Code of Conduct? I learned in boot camp, course I was a U.S. Marine, that you don't give the enemy anything other than your name, rank, ssn and birth date. You sure as hell don't blab your guts out about how awful your country is even if we all know you're being "forced" to do it. Man up and grow a pair. If they slap you around a little bit or whatever that's just the way it goes.

Some of our troops have done the same thing in Iraq. Just disgusting.

2. southpark

southpark TS Member

It seems in England, as here, the military is looked at as just a federal jobs program.

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

Nobody stands up to torture!!!! I mean nobody!!! If they say they did,,,they are a pack of liars!!!

You do what you have too to stay alive!!!

Everybody knows they are captured and under duress,,,and any statements made reflect that!!!

You'll swear that you were born from the devils seed if you have too!!!!

I seem to remember an American U-2 pilot shot down over the Soviet Union,,,He sang like a canary,,just before they killed him!!!!

I remember Marine Pilots shot down over North Vietnam making statments also...

I also remember members of the early MacV.SOG units when on a mission would not hestitate to slit the throat of a child if that child saw them on the way in too the target,,,,Later on,,all that changed!!!

AKA Grammie........

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I believe the training may be different these days. JMO. I think the bigger question is how Tony Blair is going to get them back. I have no problem with a captured soldier reading a fake apology if it keeps him/her from getting his throat cut on arab TV.

I think it's going to take a "Ronald Reagan" moment for Makmood Ineedajob to come to his senses.

Iran is playing with fire and I hope the hand of God strikes them in the very near future.

5. southpark

southpark TS Member

I should clarify my statement after what grammie said.

Right now I find it next to impossible to believe that they tortured those people at all.

If they did not torture them and they said those things they just wanted a job not to be in the military.

If they were tortured, and we and England do nothing, as I am sure we will not, then our so-called leaders see the military as just a jobs program.

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Grammie, Col."Shorty" Powers was NOT executed by the Soviets. He was held by them for some time and used as a propaganda tool. The U.S. eventually negoiated his release and he died he died years later in a civilian Helicopter crash.

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

A person can be tortured without a mark being put on them!!! Except in their minds.....

AKA Grammie.........

8. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Nuke Tehran, sacrifice these 14 just as we should have sacrificed the Hostages in 1979. Yeah, we gottem back; but we`ve sacrificed 3,300 in Iraq already, let`s make it count for something.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If these had been 15 sailors from Isreal the bombs would already be falling !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.