1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley UL Tubes made for Beretta ASE 90 F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Loneshot, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loneshot

Loneshot TS Member

0   0   0

I have a set of (20,28,410) Briley UL subgauge tubes all with sheet chokes custom fitted to fit the Beretta ASE 90 O/U. The tubes measure 29 inches and are designed to fit an ASE 90's 28inch barrels with Briley's extended mobil choke tubes. I have the Briley Product Purchase Envelope with transferrable warranty card, invoice no, etc. The tubes are housed in a SKB aluminum gun case. Asking $1,000. Custom Fitted may be miss leading because they fit without a problem in another Beretta ASE 90 barrel. I will gladly return your money if they do not fit.

2. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They're custom fitted so they're worthless without the original gun. Briley doesn't "refit" tubes to a different gun. Or that's what they said the last time I spoke with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley shotgun ase 90