1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley tube set for 30 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GeezerGlide, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

0   0   0

Briley drop-in Companion tube set, 20,28, and 410. 2 choke tubes with each set, 20ga skt&mod,28-410 lt mod&mod, used very little, new $475 per sold gun went to big bore, sell for $1100 shipped, best offer, trades? Email for pics if serious, Jim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

0   0   0

Pics and info added.

3. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What gun did these come out of? The 20 gauge will only go in a certain brand of gun. It will be printed on the chamber of the tube.
    Thanks
    Bill

4. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

0   0   0

It is printed Guerini, on the tube. I guess if it's Italion the gun doesn't care.Jokeing.....OD is 716-717, it might be if you had an older gun with very short forceing cones it might not want to go all the way in. I put it in my 18.4 bore P-gun no problem.The deal seems to be they are made to center with the screw in choke(12 ga) We tried them in a K-gun with fixed chokes and the choke constriction wouldn't allow it to go all the way in. Let me clarify, we checked choke size with a bore mic and determined it would not fit. Didn't try to force it in. Jim Texas Gun Works

Definately are companions. Jim

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

He has it Right ..The Companion Tubes in 20 ga. are Brand Designed..have Full set ,the 28 & 410 go into about everything...the 20's are stamped on chamber for Brand..Mine say Krieghoff ONLY..Great product..have Loads of Fun with 28ga & 410 in LJUTIC single barrel. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

6. David P.

David P. TS Member

0   0   0

I have one set that is stamped " INV+Only", and one that isn't stamped at all.
    I don't believe it has anything to do with safety, just whose bore or skeet choke they fit.
    David

7. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.