1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley Tube Installation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hitapair, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Has anybody sent a set of O/U barrels to Briley recently to have CT's installed? Wondering what the current backlog is and how long it would take to get them back? Last I saw on here was 3-4months but that was probably at least 6 mos ago.

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Don't mess around with miss info,call Steve Power @ Briley and ask him.He's a good guy and will give you a good estimate.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I don't believe Stu does 16ga barrels. Briley is the only one that I am sure does them.

4. ABH

ABH Member

I sent my Ljutic barrel in for chokes in the spring. I don't remember if I talked to a Steve, but they said 2-3 weeks turn around time. It was almost 3 months before I got my barrel back. Someone also stole the two little allen screws that lock out the ejector. I'll never use them again.

ART H.

5. Longbowsmith

Longbowsmith Member

Had a Perazzi TMI barrel done last summer. Was quoted 3-4 wk turnaround and had it back in 3 wks.

6. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

Sent my 20 ga. revolution tubes back for repairs about 2 weeks ago and they called to let me know they were finished and being shipped back to me yesterday. I had to pay shipping and insurance both ways, but repairs were free. I realize this is a little different than a choke tube installation but I have no complaints about turnaround time, service or quality.

7. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

Just got my gun back from Briley 2 weeks ago. Only took them 3 week turn around. Great work done on mine.

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Thanks for all the comments!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley choke tube installation

briley companion install