1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley thin wall chokes ???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rob501, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Rob501

Rob501 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Any experts out there on briley chokes thin wall. I have S-26 thin walls. Will any other #s also fit my gun. I'm in need of an IC 12 gauge. Thanks Rob

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Call Briley and ask if S-26 is still used. They will exchange chokes for free.

3. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

0   0   0

S-26 will only fit other barrels taped for S-26 Briley has those thin walls in stock,call them up or look on their internet site. I use S-26 in my 2 trap guns A Perazzi Tm1 and a Rottweil 720. look closely at the threads they are flat, any other choke will mess up your barrel. they are no problem to get.

4. gaboy77

gaboy77 Member

0   0   0

There is a set of S26 on ebay for cheap. No improved cylinder but you could purchase and get briley to swap you for an improved.

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=321165384254

5. deadpair

deadpair Member

0   0   0

what is the deal with briley swapping tubes? I have a set of extended tubes and would like the flush style, will they simply trade me?

6. gaboy77

gaboy77 Member

0   0   0

They swapped out some well used choke tubes for me. Mine were from a set of subguage tubes but I don't know if that made any difference. I swapped for the same chokes with different constrictions.

7. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

deadpair

Sent you a PM.

8. Rob501

Rob501 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks for info. If any one has a IC that they want to sell or trade for a full let me know. Rob

Search tags for this page

any problems with briley thinwall chokes

briley thin wall

briley thin wall chokes