1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley,s Battle On The Brazos/Waco Skeet and Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BillyMc, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyMc

BillyMc TS Member

To those who were able to attend our shoot this weekend we wish to say thanks.Thanks to all of you it turned out to be a great time.Gave away some very nice belt buckles thanks to Briley who helped sponsor the awards and shoot.Seeing everyone enjoying themselfs and shooting good scores is what makes our hard work pay off. Also a speical hats off to our handi-cap champion with a 98 Jerri Brock (Browning girl).That is some fine shooting in anyones book.Thanks again Billy Mc / Trap Chairman Waco Skeet and Trap

2. MW41

MW41 TS Member

Billy thanks for hosting a great shoot. It is always fun to come to Waco. And thanks to Briley for their sponsorship. Please e-mail when you will mail out awards and where can I find final results? Thanks again to Waco Skeet and Trap and Briley.

Don

3. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Thanks for the kudos, Billy. I definitely had a great weekend, and came up with some pretty good scores (94 sgl, 95 hcp prelim, and 98 hcp). Too bad about my doubles scores.....

Seriously, folks, this was an excellent shoot at a great club with awesome people. It was very well run, and the trophies were very nice (see pictures below).

Billy, how about sending the trophy list to Helen and Darla for posting on texastrap.com to plant the seed for attendance next year...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Nice shooting Browning Gal. Keep show'n them boys the hardware!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.