1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley or Kolar sub gauge tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bjh55372, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjh55372

bjh55372 TS Member

0   0   0

I would appreciate any recent (last few months from 12/29/11) experience stories relative to a purchase of a Briley Ultra Lite tube set or a Kolar AAA Max set. Both companies are very reputable and I also realize this topic has been covered prior to my message. I have been quoted a TAT of aproximately 10 weeks from Briley and 4 weeks from Kolar.Seems that Briley is extremely busy now and I really find the 10 week TAT excessive. Your opinions and experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Brian

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

0   0   0

Both quality products. Briley is superior in choke exchanges(free) and charges for warranty work. Their warranty work is turned around promoptly. I have cracked a 20 ga chamber before and broken ejectors.

Me personally.....I would wait on the Briley's but that's your call. I also have had to speak with Rags at Kolar on a bad day.....I can do without that.

I commend both companies for their support of the game.

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

Briley is definately worth the wait. Ron

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Send the gun to Briley. There is a reason they are busier than Kolar. What Chris said.

5. shotgunner

shotgunner Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just received a set one week ago from Kolar. It took exactly four weeks and they fit nicely. I have had to send several sets back to Briley in the past for refitting which caused me to try Kolar this time. Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
briley tube set vs kolar aaa tube set

kolar sub gauge tubes

kolar sup gauge