1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley Midas grade extended chokes for REMINGTON

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Madmark, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

I sold my 870 without the chokes, heres what I had:

4 Briley Midas Grade extended Remchokes. Black with Gold Band.
    These were made in limited quantities for Browning by Briley. It is basically the same tube as the Briley Spectrum Black Oxide tubes, which cost around $55 ea. from Briley. All like new, with packages.
    1- SK (.725)
    1- IC (.720)
    1- LM (.715)
    1- Mod (.710)
    $30 ea. shipped, or all 4 for $110

I also have a new-in-package Briley Goose (.705) Which is basically IM with lead, or Full with steel. Same choke, with a camo band

$30 shipped
    OR The whole pile of chokes for $130 shipped.

All chokes are safe with lead, steel, Tungsten, Bismuth, or Hevi-shot

Brileys info on these chokes:
    Minimum gap geometry and high resolution RMS interior finishes gives less pellet deformation; consistently tighter patterns. Perfect for shooters who want the original spectrum choke, but with the sharp black oxidized finish. Choke constriction is laser marked, on color-coded band so there is no need to remove choke to verify size. Long tube with hidden wrench slots extends beyond the length of the muzzle. Knurled grasping band speeds installation and removal.

2. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

Still got 'em!

3. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

The chokes sold this weekend, thanks for checking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.