1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley & Kolar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by HHS, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HHS

HHS TS Member

Anybody know why Briley doesn't have extended choke tubes or any choke tubes listed to fit Kolars?
    I guess I could call Briley, but thought I'd check here first.

2. msmith

msmith Member

They may not be listed, but they do make them for Kolars. My friend had some chokes made for his Kolar in constrictions Kolar did not make, by Briley. Kolar would not make a specific constriction, they had standard constrictions.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Just curious, what specific constriction were you looking for in your Kolar gun.

They make chokes from cyl to x-full, with .005" steps between each.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Kolar has some differnt size bores and most shooters don,t know the size choke for the bore they have . So if you call Briley will ask you the size bore you have .

5. msmith

msmith Member

Gun Dr. I believe he wanted .003 and .007.

6. HHS

HHS TS Member

I have most of the Kolar tubes, I just like some of the Briley extended versions. They don't have any listed on their site so maybe a call is necessary.

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

And Kolar wouldn't just take a couple of tubes and bore them to the requested constr.? Oh, well.

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Contact Angleport, they'll make you extended chokes in ANY constriction for the kolar for dirt cheap. I know, I had some.

9. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I've got some $90 Kolar chokes and some $20 Angle Port chokes for my .750 barrels(5 for $100). Guess what, Angle Port use to make 'em for Kolar. Anybody feeling that they need a .003 and a .007 need more than chokes.....

10. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Wilson Precision has just completed a nice tube for my Kolar.They took a while because they needed to set up the tooling.But they are set up now and their chokes are awesome.....Don

11. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

I GOT MY KOLAR COMBO USED, IT CAME WITH 6 BRILEY EXTENDED CHOKES AND 6 KOLARS. I HAVE A .740 BORE. SO THEY DO MAKE THEM. I NEED A BRILEY FULL TO COMPLETE THE SET, HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING IT. RICK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.