1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley helix chokes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by high 2, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high 2

high 2 Member

Just picked one up for my 390. It has to be the best choke I've used. Absolutely vaporizes targets.
    Larry

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Check out the thread above, and the sub-threads Neil Winston posted.

Wayne

3. tbobaa

tbobaa Member

Two shooters at are club have them well they did.I personaly took 2 hits from pellets from shooting beside them.Just last sunday another guy was hit and drew blood on his cheek.Both shooters have returned them for different chokes.

4. lwr_

lwr_ Member

@tbobaa - Really!!!? Sounds a little far fetched. We are a tuff crowd, show us the proof. If what you say is actually true, then this choke is a serious safety hazard and Briley should initiate an expensive and total recall of all Helix chokes.

So, have you and others actually been struck by pellets or shredded debris of any kind? If so, please verify so that proper safety measures can be taken.

You are claiming a very serious safety hazard that will have expensive and possibly criminal implications on Briley. Especially if someone gets their eye shot out.

So, were you actually hit by pellets and debris, or are you just trying to draw undue negative attention to Briley's product?

5. tbobaa

tbobaa Member

lwr i responded to this on the other briley helix choke post

6. rollie

rollie Member

I want to clarify my statement in the post on 10/07/2012.We are not sure the shooter was hit with a pellet or part of the plastic wad.----thanks --Rollie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.