1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley extended barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billn, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billn

billn Member

I just purchased a 6" extended barrel for my SX2 that had a 24" barrel, this is something new that Briley just came out with. You screw it in and then put the choke on it, just like any barrel.

Shot trap with it Sunday, with a red dot scop on it with a extra full choke for turkeys, score was good.
    Briley also has a 4" extention also. cheaper then buying a new barrel for the Winchester SX2.

2. highview72

highview72 TS Member

I checked the website and i cant find anything for winchester. How much was it?

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Highview72,
    All of the newer Winchesters use the same INV.+ choke and barrel as Browning uses.

ec90t

4. billn

billn Member

Call Briley and talk to Gary Singer 1-800-331-5718, he can give you prices on the 6" barrel and the 4" barrel extension.

I talked to him several weeks ago when I found it on a web site somewhere and order one, it wasn't made yet, and I guess I got one of the first ones shipped out.

It is black and comes in two peices. one that you screw in your gun and one that fits on top of the one that you screw in on the sleve. it is the same diam as your gun barrel and takes invector chokes just like your Winchester or Browning in vector plus.

I will get some of the camo tape and cover it. I will use the extension for duck and Geese, and the 24" for turkey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.