1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Briley Eccentric Chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by X-FACTOR, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-FACTOR

X-FACTOR TS Member

Has anyone tried the Briley Eccentric Chokes? How much can an eccentric
    choke raise the point of impact?

X-factor

2. X-FACTOR

X-FACTOR TS Member

Thanks Jim for the info.

X-factor

3. Mark V

Mark V Member

What is the usual cost to machine one of these?

4. birdshooter

birdshooter TS Member

I just got off the phone with Jim Williams at Briley (referred to me by Dennis DeVault) regarding Eccentric (not concentric) Chokes to fix my POI issue. Really nice and knowledgeable guy. Indicated that he felt he could raise my POI between 9-12 inches. Takes 2-3 weeks and they need your barrel (no mods on bbl, just need it to align the choke blank correctly). Fee about $175.00.

birdshooter-

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

this would be a very unique way to make a do-all skeet/trap/sporting clays gun to allow for POI to be set for skeet/clays, then have a choke made for trap to allow high POI w/ out comb adjustment.

6. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi, Others results may vary, but I got some briley eccentric chokes with the Perazzi I bought...they look very odd in the barrel, and as soon as you ask yourself "Are they in perfectly vertically?" you might as well just put a low 60's on the board by your name and save the ammo. I am sure they work in principle, but in the gun of a weak minded person they are pure poison. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley eccentric chokes

eccentric chokes